Specimen Preparation and Transport
- Quantiferon Gold special Speciment Collection and Handling
- Cell-based Function Assays
- See the ARUP LTD for other cells-based assay requirements:
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst Assay (DHR) (0096657)
- Lymphocyte Antigen and Mitogen Proliferation Panel (0096056)
- Toll-Like Receptor Function (0051589)
- Lymphocyte Mitogen Proliferation 0096043
- Lymphocyte Antigen Proliferation 0096055
- Lymphocyte Antigen and Mitogen Proliferation Panel with Cytokine Response 2013117
- Cytokine Production by Mononuclear Cells in Response to Mitogen Stimulation 2013109
- Cytokine Production by Mononuclear Cells in Response to Antigen and Mitogen Stimulation 2013111
United States Laboratory Networks
- CDC Recommendations for the Laboratory-Based Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae — 2015
- National Allergy Map
- Nature.com latest research
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- The American Association of Immunologists
- American College of Rheumatology
- Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
- Clinical Immunology Society
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies
- ARUP Institute for Learning
- University of Utah Department of Pathology
- Primary Antibody Deficiencies by Attila Kumanovics, MD
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) by Quantifying T-cell Receptor Excision Circles (TREC) by Patricia R. Slev, PhD, D(ABCC)
- Spotlight on Testing: Phospholipase A2 Receptor (PLA2R) IgG Antibody: A Marker for Primary Membranous Nephropathy by Anne E. Tebo, PhD
- Spotlight on Testing: Test-Guided Management of Treatment Failure to TNF-alpha Antagonists by Julio Delgado, MD, MS
- Spotlight on Testing: High-Resolution HLA Genotyping by Next-Generation Sequencing by Julio Delgado, MD, MS
- Spotlight on Testing: Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia and the Serotonin Release Assay by Kristi J. Smock, MD
- Spotlight on Testing: Non-Invasive Markers for Assessing Liver Fibrosis by Patricia R. Slev, PhD
Tebo AE, Haven TR, Jackson BR. Autoantibody Diversity in Paraneoplastic Syndromes and Related Disorders: The Need for a More Guided Screening Approach. Clinica Chemica Acta 2016;459:162-9.
Peterson LK, Willis R, Harris NE, Branch DW, Tebo AE. Antibodies to Phosphatidylserine/prothrombin Complex in Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Analytical and Clinical Perspectives. Advances in Clinical Chemistry 2016;73:1-28.
Pavlov IY, Carper J, Lázár-Molnár E, Delgado JC. Clinical laboratory application of a reporter-gene assay for measurement of functional activity and neutralizing antibody response to infliximab.. Clinica Chimica Acta 2016;453:147-53.
Cromar A, Lozier BK, Haven TR, Hill HR. Detection of Acetylcholine Receptor Blocking Antibodies by Flow Cytometry. American Journal of Clinical Pathology 2016;145(1):81-5.
Profaizer T, Lázár-Molnár E, Close DW, Delgado JC, Kumánovics A. HLA genotyping in the clinical laboratory: comparison of next-generation sequencing methods. HLA 2016;88(1-2):14-24.
Lázár-Molnár E, Delgado JC. Immunogenicity Assessment of Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists in the Clinical Laboratory. Clinical Chemistry 2016;62(9):1186-98.