APTIMA HPV High-Risk by TMA
Human Papillomavirus (HPV), High Risk by Transcription-Mediated Amplification (TMA), ThinPrep ( ARUP test code 2007893)Features and benefits:
- Detects 14 high-risk HPV genotypes (including 16 and 18) in a single analysis.
- Targets mRNA for HPV oncogenes E6/E7.
- Positive HPV TMA screen results can be reflexed for 16 and 18/45 genotypes (2007890).
- Genotyping test (2007894) specifically detects HPV16 and HPV18/45.
- Provides all required HPV results for most current cervical cancer screening guidelines.
- Requires only 1 mL sample volume, reducing patient callback for insufficient specimen.