Beatrice Knudsen, MD, PhD
Medical Director: Digital and Computational Pathology
Professor, University of Utah
- Doctorate Degree—Weill Cornell Medical School
- Medical Degree—Weill Cornell Medical School
- Residency—New York Hospital
- Fellowship—Laboratory Research, Rockefeller University
- American Board of Pathology
- Creativity Award, Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Saylor J, et al. Spatial mapping of myeloid cells and macrophages by multiplexed tissue staining. Front Immunol. 2018 Dec 14;9:2925.
- Rotinen M, et al. ONECUT2 is a targetable master regulator of lethal prostate cancer that suppresses the androgen axis. Nat Med. 2018 Nov 26;(24):1887–98.
- Pollan SG, et al. Regulation of inside-out b1-integrin Activation by CDCP1. Oncogene. 2018 May;37(21):2817–36.
- Ing N, et al. A novel machine learning approach reveals latent vascular phenotypes predictive of renal cancer outcome. Sci Rep. 2017 Oct 16;7(1):13190.
- Ma Z, et al. Data integration from pathology slides for quantitative imaging of multiple cell types within the tumor immune cell infiltrate. Diagn Pathol. 2017 Sep 18;12(1):69.